Unable to Verify App: An internet connection is required to verify the trust of the developer ... This app will not be available until verified

Hello, I'm in charge of the system at a certain company. We've been having trouble lately. Does anyone have the same problem?

Our company have IN-HOUSE app for our employee. An issue has been occurring where the app can't be started after updating since last year. It is distributed to 2000 devices, and about 3 errors occur every time.

When I try to start it I get the error below. "Unable to Verify App: An internet connection is required to verify the trust of the developer ... This app will not be available until verified."

(IN JAPANESE:アプリを検証できません デベロッパー″iPhone Distribution:...″の信用を確認するにはインターネット接続が必要です。確認が終わるまではこのアプリは使用できません。)

*There were no problems with internet connectivity on any of the devices.

*Provisioning profile has not expired.

Moreover, Errors suddenly started to occur frequently even on devices that have not been updated since last month. The issue is occurring on the following devices.

• iOS16.6~17.3
  • iPhone 8, iPhone SE2

Although We restarted the iPhone and redistributed the app, the issue didn't improve. Currently, we are resolving by initializing the iPhone, but is there any workaround?