0 of 3 App Previews

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share that I've recently developed my first app! While the app is functioning well, I encountered an issue during the submission process. It seems that my app was rejected due to the screenshots and videos provided.

Currently, I've taken screenshots and annotated them to explain how the app works, using arrows and text to guide users through its features. However, I noticed that there's a requirement for "3 App Previews," and I'm unsure how to proceed with this.

Could someone please advise me on what to do next? Should I create videos to fulfill this requirement, or is there another recommended approach? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Mike

Replies

0 of 3 App Previews

• What do you mean? You have zero previews ?
  • What is the rejection message you received ?

The purpose of the screenshots is to provide screenshots (in the different device format required) to help user understand what your app does for him/her. It is not a tutorial even less a user manual.

No need for video.

I'm unsure how to proceed with this.

If I understand correctly your question, in simulator (for each device size that is required, for every language you support) do a screen capture (ctrl-S)