Transition from an Enterprise account to a Standard Developer account for companies

Hello,

as a company, we had an Apple Developer Enterprise account for many years. Last year, Apple denied us an extension on the grounds that we had less than 100 employees. They advised us to open a new Standard Developer account because it is not possible to transfer an account from Enterprise to Standard.

I created a new standard account that I want to convert to a business one (so that the name of the company is visible, not a specific person). I contacted support to request a change and was denied because "our company already has a developer account", which is the origininal Enterprise one we can no longer use. Furthermore, the communication with the support is miserable. They keep telling me they don't know why would we want a new Business account when we already have an account. I wrote them, they didn't allow us to extend it and they advised us to start a completely new one and at that moment they stopped communicating completely. I have repeated this several time, the result is always the same.

Can anyone advise me what to do next, who to contact?

Replies

How long does it take for it to expire? Have you considered using AD-HOC to distribute it?

We can have an in-depth communication.

my email = "yangscalvn" + "@" + "gmail.com"