hyperlinks to external website and trackign request

Hi everybody

i'm developing an app that shows events of an estate. i fetch the events from an endpoint and show them in a calendar like UI.

The app it's pretty simple, just 2 endpoints and a few filters.

We have 6 hyperlinks some pointing to the institutional website, some others to a platform my customer use to allow users to book rooms from his estate.

The app does not collect any kind of cookies, there's no login or anything like that BUT a few version ago the app store connect blocked my app due to the absence of the tracking request within the links. the institutional website collect cookies and have his own banner and acceptance flow, i tried to explain that to the review team but they demanded me to add the request, so i did that and the app was accepted.

Now i'm being rejected because of the tracking request because:

_The app still appears to manipulate users into enabling tracking across different apps and websites. Specifically:

The app still requires users to enable tracking in order to access the app's content and functionality, such as reserving a table.

Users should have control over how their personal information is used and should not be forced or manipulated into enabling tracking._

I cant understand what should i doat this point, i've asked for info but the review team refuses to explain what steps do i need to take