Applying to WWDC as a winner - selecting my name or a 13–17 year old?

Hello,

I’m a 15-year-old winner of the Swift Student Challenge (in the regular group). When applying to attend WWDC, it asks me to choose who I am requesting for. The options are my name, and then “An attendee who is 13–17 years old.”

If both are true for me, which do I choose? I’m mainly asking because if I don’t choose the latter, it doesn’t ask me for my parent‘s contact info.

Please let me know!
Thanks in advance.

Accepted Reply

I’m a 15-year-old winner of the Swift Student Challenge

Congratulations!

If both are true for me, which do I choose?

I asked about this internally and, yeah, it’s confusing. Sorry about that. I’ve made a note to see if we can handle this better in the future.

Anyway, our advice for you is to select “An attendee who is 13-17 years old” then fill in your name and your parent's contact information. We should then be able to sort everything out at our end.

Enjoy your WWDC!

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Add a Comment

Replies

I’m a 15-year-old winner of the Swift Student Challenge

Congratulations!

If both are true for me, which do I choose?

I asked about this internally and, yeah, it’s confusing. Sorry about that. I’ve made a note to see if we can handle this better in the future.

Anyway, our advice for you is to select “An attendee who is 13-17 years old” then fill in your name and your parent's contact information. We should then be able to sort everything out at our end.

Enjoy your WWDC!

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Add a Comment