Frequent session interruption events when running a modified RoomPlan.

When running a modified version of the RoomPlan Demo I get frequent Session Interrupted conditions. In looking at the traces I find a status of SensorDidPause in the interruption Side of the error but am mystified as to how to determine which sensor it was that paused and how to diagnose it. It appears there is a bitmap of available and active sensor devices in the sensor info passed with the session data on the error. In looking at the error status I can see that one or two of the motion sensors have had a problem. How do I do further diagnostic checks on what the cause of the error is? I am also curious why the error occurred as soon as the AR Session for my test started via the “session.run” call. The documentation in this area seems difficult to find. Attached are traces from running the test and stack dumps for the calls. Please send me guidance on how to proceed. The device in question is an iPad iPhone(3) that is attached to the Mac mini named “Hawkeye”. There is no known direct involvement for the Hawkeye system

• I also have an active feedback thread through my user account.

• My concern is the question whether the sensor is connected through a bus structure (similar to a PCIe crossbar type switch chip) that if one devices is reset some developers take the short cut by resetting the switch chip instead of resetting individual ports. see attached file for more info

Add a Comment