How to Exempt iOS native Translate APP in Microsoft Intune Policy

I'm the IT Admin in my company. We use Microsoft Intune, which is a Mobile Device Management tool, to manage our devices and apps. I created an app protection policy, restricting the data can only be shared between the allowed apps. For example, if our user want to copy the content in Outlook for iOS to WeChat or personal memo, the action will be blocked.

However, may be it's too strict, here is the scenario that we need to hadle: A user selected the content in the Outlook for iOS mail, and wanted to use the "translate" function to do translation. Before the app protection policy was deployed, he can do the translation successfully. And now, it's blocked.

Therefore, we need to find a way to exempt the app "Translate" so that users can do the translation successfully. We put the value "com.apple.Translate"(this is a package ID listed in the official document of Apple) to the exemption, but it's not working.

May I know what is the correct "value" for the iOS native Translate APP? I need to put this value to our app protection policy to exempt Translate app.

Thank you so much.

Replies

Is there anybody having the same requirement?

Thank you.

Really need your help~

Is there anybody helping? Any Apple engineers? Experts?

Thank you.

It's been nearly 48 hours, 0 reply. Is there any Official Apple support to B? Seems all the Apple support is only to C?

Thank you.

May I know if there's any available channel in Apple, where I can ask for help?