Broken Xcode

Hey. I'm a newbie in Xcode developing. I have just installed Xcode 10.2.1 on macOS 11.7.10 (20G1427) (my project cannot built on newer Xcode versions), and I guess that my copy of Xcode (or something related) is broken. Firstly, when Xcode running from Terminal, logs showing this:

2024-04-04 17:31:30.772 Xcode[1062:25499] Failed to load CoreSimulatorService.  Access to simulator services will not be available.  Error=Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=61 "Connection refused" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=CoreSimulator.framework was changed while the process was running.  This is not a supported configuration and can occur if Xcode.app was updated while the process was running.  Service name ((null)) does not match expected service name (com.apple.CoreSimulator.CoreSimulatorService).}
2024-04-04 17:31:30.773 Xcode[1062:36010] CoreSimulatorService connection became invalid.  Simulator services will no longer be available.

I tried to reinstall Xcode in /Applications, remove all Xcode-related folders, but nothing fixes.

Secondly, I can't open Device Manager from Simulator. It says

Not yet available. Please use simctl to manage devices. See <rdar://problem/16642259>.

Screenshot:

Please, who can help with this?

(plz, sorry for my bad english :p)

Replies

Your version of Xcode is so old (we are now 15.4) and MacOS 14, that it is not surprising that you get problems. Even rdar is no more accessible.

Can't you really update MacOS to a more recent version and Xcode to a version supported by this OS version ?

Your version of Xcode is so old

I know, but I wanted to build app to old iOS and ARMv7 (iOS 7 and up), idk what about new Xcode version