Missing Icon Error when Building Universal iOS/visionOS App

I'm getting a build error in Xcode Cloud when I'm trying to build my app.

I've added visionOS support to my app and I'm getting a bunch of errors when it's trying to build the iOS version by the looks of it (archiving fails and spits out a bunch of missing asset errors for iOS)…

I'm using alternative app icons on iOS… both my visionOS icon and iOS app icon use the same "AppIcon" name in the asset library… while my other alternative icons have separate naming and are only configured an iOS icons (there's no option to use them for visionOS currently)…

I'm assuming it's something to do with iOS looking for or not finding my alternative icons for both the visionOS and iOS "AppIcon"?

Missing Icon. The Info.plist key CFBundleIcons.CFBundleAlternateIcons contains an entry “green-icon” that references asset “green-icon.” No such asset is present in the asset catalog.

Missing Icon. The Info.plist key CFBundleIcons.CFBundleAlternateIcons contains an entry “red-icon” that references asset “red-icon.” No such asset is present in the asset catalog.

Missing Icon. The Info.plist key CFBundleIcons~ipad.CFBundleAlternateIcons contains an entry “white-icon” that references asset “white-icon.” No such asset is present in the asset catalog.

Any ideas? Thanks!