Privacy Manifest Required Reasons: mach_absolute_time used for random number seed

We are using mach_absolute_time to determine the number of CPU cycles in our app, and from that, we are using it to seed a random number generator. From this random number generator, we are getting a series of random numbers and combining it with other random numbers from another generator not seeded via mach_abolute_time. This combined random number is being sent off device as a unique ID for authentication purposes.

I've read through the required reasons for using this API, and I am not sure if it falls under the acceptable use cases. My gut-feeling is that it does not.

The following reasons are what Apple lists as acceptable reasons for this API:

35F9.1 Declare this reason to access the system boot time in order to measure the amount of time that has elapsed between events that occurred within the app or to perform calculations to enable timers. Information accessed for this reason, or any derived information, may not be sent off-device. There is an exception for information about the amount of time that has elapsed between events that occurred within the app, which may be sent off-device.

8FFB.1 Declare this reason to access the system boot time to calculate absolute timestamps for events that occurred within your app, such as events related to the UIKit or AVFAudio frameworks. Absolute timestamps for events that occurred within your app may be sent off-device. System boot time accessed for this reason, or any other information derived from system boot time, may not be sent off-device.

3D61.1 Declare this reason to include system boot time information in an optional bug report that the person using the device chooses to submit. The system boot time information must be prominently displayed to the person as part of the report. Information accessed for this reason, or any derived information, may be sent off-device only after the user affirmatively chooses to submit the specific bug report including system boot time information, and only for the purpose of investigating or responding to the bug report.

Would anybody be able to confirm that this usage is allowed or if we will need to change it to be in accordance with Apple's new policies regarding the usage of this API?

Thanks