What was the error in approving the application? - Guideline 5.0 - Legal

Guideline 5.0 - Legal

The app encourages a fraudulent or reckless activity.

Specifically, the app implies, endorses, or facilitates plagiarism or attempts to fraudulently impact academic institutions which rate student performance upon individual student achievement.

Next Steps

Apps that encourage users to engage in fraudulent or reckless activity are not allowed.

Hello friends, after submitting the application for consideration to Apple, it was rejected, with the description of the refusal provided above. The application contains protocols and resolutions, cheat sheets to facilitate the work of medical professionals, various scales, and medical-related information. All information used in the application is freely available and developed by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. I have gathered everything in a convenient format to facilitate searching and working within this application. Additionally, the application can be used by medical university and college students for studying material. What could be the reason for the refusal?

Replies

I suspect the problem is specifically with the expression "cheat sheet". I fear that the implication of "cheat sheet" in the context of an exam is that it is simply a list of answers to questions that the candidate can memorise to "cheat" in the exam.

I guess the documents are all written in Belrussian / Russian? Are you using the phrase "cheat sheet" in an English version of the metadata, or something? In that case, find a better translation for whatever the original expression is than "cheat sheet".

If you disagree with the outcome of our review, you may consider submitting an appeal to the App Review Board.

When filing your appeal, make sure to:

• Provide specific reasons why you believe your app complies with the App Store Review Guidelines.
  • Submit only one appeal per rejection.
  • Respond to any requests for additional information before submitting an appeal.

The App Review Board will contact you directly as soon as they've completed their investigation.