Irrelevant Notarization Error: "Team is not yet configured for notarization"

I've been getting a notarization error for about a month and it's not resolved. (Case ID: 102252824962)

The error message I received is as I wrote in the title: "Team is not yet configured for notarization". when I contact the support team by phone, they say that this error message is not correct and that there is no problem with my individual account.

When i contacted the support team by phone, their only answer is that "Your case has been escalated to the engineers, and they’re working on it."

By the way, the support team never even responds to my email support requests.

The application I wrote is very very small and simple, I don't understand why it is taking so long to be analyzed and why the support team can't give any explanation?

Replies

My only response to this is here. I realise that’s not helpful, but it’s far as DTS can take this.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• As you said, both your message and the support team's constant use of the same phrase "Your case has been escalated to the engineers, and they're working on it" are not helpful.

But thank you for your efforts.

• As you said, both your message and the support team's constant use of the same phrase "Your case has been escalated to the engineers, and they're working on it" are not helpful.

But thank you for your efforts.

Add a Comment

As you said, both your message and the support team's constant use of the same phrase "Your case has been escalated to the engineers, and they're working on it" are not helpful.

But thank you for your efforts @eskimo

• @pymetin I've been battling this issue for more than 6 months now. Pretty sad, support keeps saying the engineers are "working on it".

Add a Comment