There is a bug in the Apple Watch, not the Simulator for Series 5.

I did a timer that fires every thousandth of a second and it stops after a certain period of time unless I restart the watch and this doesn't happen in the watch simulator so something is wrong with the real watch while the simulator doesn't show this phenomenon. There is definitely a lower software stack bug or the processor cannot handle the load while the Ultra and Ultra 2 have no problems AFAIK.

Replies

Can you say more about what you're actually trying to do? There are many differences between the simulator and actual watch hardware, but without knowing what you're trying to accomplish, it's hard to know whether any of those differences are relevant to your situation. :-)

Like I said in the original post, I have a timer that updates a display every thousandth of a second on the screen. The display has no problem in Watch Ultra AFAIK but breaks down in the watch unless I use Watch 5 series after restarting the watch, then everything works fine. Anything unclear or do I need to explain everything better?

Any new responses, @Frameworks Engineer?