Unlisted App Submission Time

We've recently submitted an App to be Unlisted.

The email suggests it takes up to 3 business days to process.

We received and are reviewing your request for unlisted app distribution. Please note that we respond to requests in the order we receive them and will respond to your request within three business days.

We haven't seen any progress on the Unlisted submission and have not seen an email notifications after the 3 business days has elapsed.

Occasionally, the App will get a store page URL around the time of a completed Unlisted app submission, this has yet to happen.

Previous Apps of ours that are unlisted got an email with a ticket number, the most recent submissions do not have a ticket number, only an acknowledgement of the form submission.

Would it be possible to know if there is an additional wait time?

Are others experiencing a similar delay?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Robert_i2i Down vote post of Robert_i2i
  • Same here. I'm frustrated because I can't figure out how it's going. I wonder how long others have received a response. =(

Add a Comment

Replies

Same( 12th of April submitted for unlisted distribution. No feedback yet. Apple review team said to wait...

I submitted my request for unlisted distribution about 4-5 days ago and I'm still waiting to hear back as well.