App Rejection Guideline 5.1.1 (ix) - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storag

Apple Rejection as Follows

The app must be published under a seller and company name that is associated with the organization or company providing the services. In this case, the app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the OrthoCare Institute name.

The guideline 5.1.1(ix) requirements give users confidence that apps operating in highly regulated fields or that require sensitive user information are qualified to provide these services and will responsibly manage their data.

Next Steps from Apple

The app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the OrthoCare Institute name. If you have developed this app on behalf of a client, you may resubmit the app through their account, if they have one. You may also request an update to the company name on your account by having the Account Holder edit the account information.

Please note that you cannot resolve this issue with documentation showing permission to publish this app on behalf of the content owner or institution.

Apple Developer account :-

Company Name: Everglade Orthopedic

Enrolled as Organization

My app has OrthoCare Institute Name used in App icon, Splash screen and Landing page.

I would like to know only by creating a new developer account with OrthoCare Institute as company name i will be able to publish. Since we have a ongoing business with Everglade Orthopedic.

I have removed institute name from OrthoCare and then sent for review again and it got approved. This does not solve the problem for us, since we want to use OrthoCare Institute.

Note: All names and institutional references used in this communication, including "OrthoCare Institute" and "Everglade Orthopedic," are pseudonyms intended for illustrative purposes only.