Submitting app with errors in third party library privacy manifest

What happens if I submit an app and one of the third party libraries (but not in the big list of common third party libraries) in my app has errors in its privacy manifest? Does my app get rejected? Or does Apple go after the third party to fix their library?

The error is simple enough. They simply failed to include the NSPrivacyCollectedDataTypes key. Actually, it is missing other keys but the error report probably stopped at the first one.

The error is from Xcode > Window > Organizer > Archives > command click an archive from the list > Generate Privacy Report.

The exact text of the error in that report is:

Errors Encountered

Missing an expected key: 'NSPrivacyCollectedDataTypes'

I am not concerned with how to fix the syntax. I know that much. I want to know what Apple will do if I submit the app for review with the errors present in the third party lib. There are verbal rumors and speculation that Apple contacts third party library devs and leave app devs alone if a library messes up its privacy file, but I cannot find any confirmation of this on the Internet.

And again, while this lib is from medium size commercial vendor, it is not common enough to be on Apple's list.