App submission under review for 1.5 month

Hi, I submitted my app, for the first time, the 2024-02-29. the same day I received this message:

Hello, Thank you for submitting your app for review. We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time.……

Since that I’ve no news from the app review team and no answer neither online in the appstoreconnect. Does anyone know what can I do? Is there any possibility to know what is going on or what is taking so long ?

Thanks in advance.

Fabio

Accepted Reply

Thank you for your post. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Replies

You are unbelievably patient to have waited more than a month. I'm surprised this forum isn't packed with posts like this. When I first submitted my app in February, it went into review and was rejected within 3 days. Upon fixing the issues, I then ran into your problem - I waited 3 weeks while I had the same message "We need additional Time" - It's almost taking them as much time to review my app as it took me to build the entire thing by myself.

After 3 weeks, I simply canceled my submission and resubmitted. That was March 31st 2024, I am still waiting.

I requested expedited review which was approved, still nothing. I called support on Friday April 12th, 2024 and she said all she can do is email the review team, nothing.

It's Tuesday April 16th. Total wait time 43 days. I don't know what to do either.

Evan

Thank you for your post. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Thanks for your fast answer. I just re-submitted the app in appstoreconnect.

Thanks again.

Fabio