My app was reject because "Strings propurse"

Hello community, This is my first application that I try to publish, however my app has been rejected several times due to issues with the "purpose strings". I have already made several modifications to the texts but even so the app continues to be rejected, add the permissions in the infoPlist and texts, but they keep rejecting me, could someone advise me to comply with this requirement and publish my app.

Apple sends me these comments

Issue Description

One or more purpose strings in the app do not sufficiently explain the use of protected resources. Purpose strings must clearly and completely describe the app's use of data and, in most cases, provide an example of how the data will be used.

Examples of unclear purpose strings:

• "App would like to access your Contacts"
  • "App needs microphone access"

Next Steps

Update the location and AppTrackingTransparency framework purpose string to explain how the app will use the requested information and provide an example of how the data will be used. See the attached screenshot.

Thanks !!!

Replies

Examples of unclear purpose strings:
"App would like to access your Contacts"
"App needs microphone access"

That's what you want, that's not the reason why.

Correct texts should explain what app will do with these accesses (of course your reason will probably be different:

"App would like to access your Contacts to be able to send mail to contacts"
"App needs microphone access to allow voice command"

Of course, reviewer may check that this is how app uses the access. Be careful, if misleading or clearly false reason, your account could even be terminated.

Take a look at this helpful tech talk: Write clear purpose strings.