We were still unable to review your app as it crashed on launch.

We were unable to review your app as it crashed on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue. Review device details:

• Device type: iPhone 13 mini and iPad Pro (11-inch) (2nd generation)
  • OS version: iOS 17.4.1
Post marked as downvoted Up vote post of ganbayar Down vote post of ganbayar
  • Why? I mean just why would you post something like this? You and the hundreds of others that do similar. Is this a question you've posted, no it is not. Is this a request for assistance/help/comment you have posted, no it is not. Is there any useful information you have attached or added, no there is absolutely nothing at all. Do you really think you will get some feedback on this? What will posting quote from Apple review achieve. Nothing. Nothing at all. Good luck

• If you don't know/understand what "We were still unable to review your app as it crashed on launch.", for some reason, why not just say "I don't understand what We were still unable to review your app as it crashed on launch means".

If you do understand what it means, they why post it with no further details?

I just don't get it, how can you possible be hoping for any help from this forum with this?

Add a Comment