How to set the scale unit of an Entity in Reality Composer Pro

How to set the scale unit of an Entity in Reality Composer Pro, for example, if the scale value is 1 meter, then when this Entity is placed in RealityView, the displayed size will be 1 meter

If the unit of scale cannot be set in Reality Composer Pro, is there a way to specify the unit of scale in the code so that the Entity can be displayed in meters when added to RealityView

Thank you

Accepted Reply

I have already solved this problem In addition to Meters Per Unit, it is also necessary to set the Cube Primitive property

Replies

Hello @xuhengfei,

If you open a scene in Reality Composer Pro, and then deselect any selected entities, a "Meters Per Unit" option is shown in the Inspector for that scene:

• I found that Meters Per Unit has been set to 1, but in actual operation, the actual size corresponding to scale=1 is still not 1 meter. I measured it to be approximately 0.2 meters. Why is this happening? Where else do I need to set up?

Add a Comment

I have already solved this problem In addition to Meters Per Unit, it is also necessary to set the Cube Primitive property