Beta Software Profile" has an invalid signature

I have a iPad mini4 with iPadOS 15.8.2. I try to Install iPadOS 17.5 beta 4. But I can't succeed in installing the program. I read the documents related to iPadOS 17.5 beta 4 in Apple Developer Program. According to the instructions, I repeated to install the profile to my mini4 by various ways, but in vain. I made inquiries to Apple Care and Apple Developer Support, but they said they gave me some advices that they could have in their resources. They told me my operations seemed to be correct in order to install the profile related to iPadOS 17.5 beta 4 for the machines with iPadOS 16.3 and earlier. They also basically told me they didn't know why and how on a beta program and to go to Developer Forums and post my problem in Developer Forum.

I have also have M2Macbook Pro, iPad9, SE3. "Beta Updates"s appear in Three System Settings but only "Automatic Updates" appears in mini4. It is sure to enter a Developer Mode on my Apple ID.

How should I do in order to install the profile for iPadOS 17.5 beta 4 ? Please tell me how.

Replies

According to Apple's iPadOS website here, iPadOS 17 is compatible with the iPad mini 5th-gen or later, not 4th-gen.

Aside from that, please don't attach random tags to your posts. Foundation and APNS have nothing to do with your issue.