How long it takes to get Apple Developer Account?

I enrolled an Apple Developer Account since yesterday and it still pending. I wonder how long it takes to get approve from Apple? Please share your experience.

And enroll message this :

Purchase your membership.

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now.

Your purchase may take up to 48 hours to process.

Help me

Thank you

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of seyahatim Down vote post of seyahatim
21k views
  • I have enrolled on 28th May 2023, and even with 10s of email and call, my account is not verified till now as of 8-8-2023 , i dont know what to do. has anyone else face same issue?

Add a Comment

Replies

Inside the US - couple of days, usually ...outside could take as much as two weeks.

can anyone update how uch time did it take finally ?
Depends on your location but it can takes the long 2-4 weeks.

My membership got expired in March and today on 28th August i renewed and it got activated in less than 30 minutes.

Hi guys, I live in Brazil and had to create a new apple account for a second iphone so I can use it for development, then I just purchased and enrolled Developer Program (personal usage) using my phone. Now, on Developer App, enroll button is greyed out and it says "Enrollment through the Apple Developer app is not available for this Apple ID...". Does it really take more than 48 hours or this could even take longer because I am outside the US? Is there any problem if I have 2 different apple IDs registred with same name, address, etc? Thanks in advance.

This is the second day since our enrollment, tried multiple times to reach out to developer support.

It says we have the option to call but no number is available. Tried sending 3 emails yesterday via the form but nothing went through.

Finally we were able to get an email through this morning but the respons says they will get back to us within another 2 business days meaning monday!

Should we just hedge our bets for next week? This is very unfortunate due to our complete approval of our developer account and app on Android which took 1 hour.

I am in the same boat.. I never would have thought it would take a such a long time for enrollment. NO WORDS.

It's happening to me as well. It's been a couple of weeks since apple last sent me an email. It really shouldn't take this long.

They take your money instantly. Then just forget about you. It's not right. We need to protest somehow. $99 is a lot of money especially outside the US & EU. Really Apple, how can you treat developers like this?

This is really not right. I have started a petition to be heard on this issue. Please add your voices to it (even if you're not waiting anymore---numbers will help) and I will use it in further communications with Apple:

https://chng.it/MhpKhcN6bH

OR

https://www.change.org/p/process-the-developer-program-orders-we-ve-paid-for-apple

I've been feeling incredibly frustrated over the past 1-2 weeks. It's disheartening to see that Apple doesn't seem to care about developers, especially if you're someone living outside of India. The $99 fee is a significant amount for many, including myself, as it equates to about 8,700 INR. Recently, Apple made some changes to their payments system without providing adequate information, causing my money to get stuck. Now, I'm left with no option but to use it on other Apple subscriptions. Although I made another payment of the same amount, I'm uncertain how long it will take to process. It's clear that Apple is focused on profit and not making things easy for developers.

• My fellow indian did u get ur apple dev id activated?

• Did it work? I'm unable to renew my ID, and I don't want to add $99 fund to my balance if I can't even use it for the Developer Payment. These guys won't even reply to the emails.

• How much time did it took?

Add a Comment

Its more than 50 days , my enterprise account request is still pending.

I paid for the developer program over a week now. I got the purchased confirmation on my Email and I was told to wait for two working days but till now I have gotten any response from Apple. I have send several Emails and no response

• I have the same case as yours... Purchase went through immediately over Developer mobile app, but I still cant access it over web app... It still gives me option to purchase a program. Were you able to solve your issue and how long did it take? Thanks in advace!

Add a Comment

has the issue been resolved now?

waiting since 4 days, from switzerland...