Can't remove developer with expired invitation

Hi,

a while ago I invited a new developer to my team on iTunesConnect. Long story short we didn't end

up working with him and he never accepted the invitation either. Even though the invitation is expired

now I am not able to remove him from my users list. I can select the account and click "Delete", but

after a short loading period nothing happens. I also can't change the App access for the user, because

he has the role of a Developer. I am the Admin, so I thought deleting members from my team should

be possible, especially after their invitation expired.

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Flo

Replies

Hi,

bumped into same issue. Any updates?

Thank you.

Try changing the email on that invite to yours, then resend, accept it, and see if you as admin can go back in and delete that user - be sure to use Safari on macOS, and if still no joy, see what luck you have using iTC Mobile, instead.

Not sure it matters in this example, but there may be an associated lever in the Member Center for that team member, so be sure to check there.

I also cannot delete a user whose invitation is pending. But this user will never accept, so it should be removed!

1. checking the user box

2. clicking delete

3. clicking delete in overlay

4. clicking done

--> nothing happens

Lol, had to use the API to delete pending invitation. Clearly someone forgot adding a button to UI, for like 5 years :facepalm:

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreconnectapi/cancel_a_user_invitation

You can find the UserID on the users page in get response under /v1/userInvitations. After that I coppied the headers and the url of that response and sended a DELETE via postman..