Streaming is available in most browsers,
and in the WWDC app.
Explore WKWebView additions
- App-Bound Domains Domain WebKit Blog Post
- Have a question? Ask with tag wwdc21-10032
- Search the forums for tag wwdc21-10032
- WebKit Open Source Project
- Design for Safari 15
- Develop advanced web content
- Discover Web Inspector improvements
- Explore Safari Web Extension improvements
- Meet privacy-preserving ad attribution
- Meet Safari Web Extensions on iOS
Just the kittens video paused, not the dogs. And pressing Play, nothing happens. Let's take a look at the code.
And it works nicely. But notice what happens when I refresh the page. The videos play again. New page load. These videos have never been paused. If I want something more sticky, I'd use setAllMediaPlaybackSuspended. Let's try that now.
In our delegate, we'll just check for the host providing our virtual dog park content and allow media capture access. Let's see how that changes Browser Pets.
Looking for something specific? Enter a topic above and jump straight to the good stuff.
An error occurred when submitting your query. Please check your Internet connection and try again.