Streaming is available in most browsers,
and in the WWDC app.
Where did the WWDC week go? We'll tell you: Check out everything you missed on Thursday and tune in for a quick preview of our final day at Dub Dub.
- Bring Recurring Leaderboards to your game
- Design for spatial interaction
- Extract document data using Vision
- Meditation for fidgety skeptics
- Meet privacy-preserving ad attribution
- Optimize for 5G networks
- Practice audio haptic design
- Tailor the VoiceOver experience in your data-rich apps
- WWDC21 Apple Design Awards
- WWDC21 Apple Design Awards (ASL)
Your daily recap at WWDC starts in...
three... two... one... Go! ♪ "Better Days (Instrumental)" by DARKMINDS ♪ We found out how to easily extract document data with the Vision framework.
- So I created a little app in which I can now scan our survey cards.
- And we learned how to design for spatial interaction.
Then app creator Dan Harris, and his book coauthor, Jeff Warren, shared stories and meditation techniques for fidgety skeptics.
- We've been doing a lot of talking about meditation.
I do think it would make sense to just take a quick break and do five minutes! You game for that, Jeff? - Oh, yes I am.
- Oh, and we also learned about the importance of protecting people's privacy online.
- We recognize the importance of providing a more private way to measure ads.
- And a big congratulations to the winners of the Apple Design Awards.
Your apps and games are just...
Tomorrow will be the last day at Dub Dub.
Check it out.
♪ So many colors! Bye-bye! ♪
Looking for something specific? Enter a topic above and jump straight to the good stuff.
An error occurred when submitting your query. Please check your Internet connection and try again.