How To change developer Name Of my Apple Developer Account

Hello Apple Support Team,
I want to know That I want to change Developer name of my Developer account, Please tell me the process how can I. I know the policies that I have to change the Government ID also in Regards to change the Developer Name please tell me the process the where I can change the Name and please reply as soon as possible

Gmail- Atzcricket@gmail.com
Developer Name- Kamlesh Kumar

Replies

The name on the account is the name shown in the store next to the app.

You can only change the name if you initially registered as an Individual when purchasing a Developer Program account, and now have a company/LLC - use the 'Contact Us' tree via iTunes Connect to make a request if that case applies to you.

Also note that support isn't here...it's mainly just dev-to-dev. Apple Developer Forums is a community for discussing developer-level issues with Apple’s SDKs and tools. It is not an official Apple support channel, even for developer issues.

Please edit your comment to remove personal/contact info.

Ref. For Best Results - Read the Label

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

I am co-owner and shareholder of LLC, but the support said that i must be cofounder of the LLC to change individual account to company, i don’t understand what they want more from me?! Its looks like incompetent support.