You are not authorized to make purchases of this InApp in Sandbox at this time.

Sandbox IAP purchases are being rejected for 2 days.

I don't experience iTunes connect login issues like people currently seem to have.

Just this. Am I the only one ?

• I have the same issue and couldn't fix it

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

The radar I filed on July 21 got a reply asking me to try again and my problems are resolved.

Replies

Seeing the same message when testing in-app with Testflight users. My app actually got binary rejected because of this.

We are having this same problem since last week and it has us dead in the water on a new release. I'm making some nice noise as Apple has to realize they are hurting their best fans and constituents. We need a work around or fix today. I'm calling them in an hour or two...

There is hope for you : it's now working for me.

The radar I filed on July 21 got a reply asking me to try again and my problems are resolved.

I just faced the same issue all of the sudden but when I tried creating sandbox testers it worked.

My concern is that how it was working till now. I have not created any sandbox testers and i was testing this from last 5-6 weeks.

Can anyone throw some light ?

Having the same issue, years afterwards. For macOS in-app purchases

I have the same issue and see a lot of people having the same problem on the forum. However in the feedback report I filed it says there are no other similar reports. Maybe it is not as common so it’s not a priority for Apple. I think we should all file more bug reports.

My problem was that I'm a member of another team and and was signed in with different account in AppStore Sandbox account.