Can I remove my former Organization from my Apple ID account?

I recently left a job, but no one removed my Apple ID from the company's Developer Program account. So when I log into the Apple Developer website I see the company's profiles and certificates. I have no use for being associated with this team, and to avoid any confusion or mistakes I would simply like to disconnect my Apple ID from the company account.

I have Googled the issue; it looks like only the team admin can make this change, but as my former boss doesn't take these things very seriously (he's so far ignored my emails about this) I have doubts he will take any measures himself.

I've removed myself from the team, but the company's Developer Program account and Organization still show up on my account profile.. I would like to remove these, but I do not understand how.

Any help would be fantastic.

Replies

If it were me, I would contact Apple Developer Support directly by phone and explain the situation.

You can't remove yourself; it has to be the former employer or Apple (since the account details are store on Apple's servers).

Good on you for wanting to be proactive and remove yourself from that team now that you've left! It will likely spare you a lot of trouble down the road. Besides, can you imagine the legal repercussions if your account were compromised and used to attack the organization after you've left, or if you were accused of industrial espionage?

When I requested to Apple Support Team, they ask me to follow simple steps and its worked for me.

You can use the following steps to leave a team in App Store Connect:
  1. Sign in to App Store Connect.

2. Click your member name at the top-right corner of the page.

3. Click Edit Profile.

4. Click the Leave Team link located below the Actions heading.

Add a Comment
There is no Edit Profile option on App Store Connect anymore.

Here is the detailed link which explains everything.