Stuck on "You've already agreed to the Apple Developer Agreement"

If I want to create an application or do something like it on the Itunes Connect portal, I am sent to this page:

https://developer.apple.com/register/error/

"You've already agreed to the Apple Developer Agreement".

It proposes links to "Continue with Member center" or "Sign Out". Nothing else can be done.

Continuing to Member Center doesn't work - it only gives the same page again.

Signing out works but the same scenario then applies again.

I've tried with other computers and navigators, including a Windows and a Mac.

The error is present with all navigators (including Safari).

Others have been mentioning this error at other places (stackoverflow etc) but have been booted out since it looks so much like a "registration error".

The account is clean and with accepted agreements.

It looks like an iTunes Connect error.

We get more and more of these things and bugs lately.

Replies

How recently did you update the password on that account?

How many accounts are you on?

I'm getting the same error. Were you ever able to get in (hoping this issue just clears itself over time, but I'm not counting on it)

i am also getting this error 😟

I am also stuck on this screen, using an account associated with 3 memberships.

Same issue for us! Trying to solve the problem by calling apple from dayS, but no solution since... Hello Apple???

Okayyy! I found the solution on another forum 😉 the problem might come from your Apple ID.

1- Go to: https://appleid.apple.com/

2- Click on: "manage your apple ID"

3- You might have a beware panel beside your email adresse because it hasn't been checked -> sens the email, check your email adress and yeahhh, it's working!!! 😉

Thanks Chouk69

Your suggested steps helped.

I'm getting this error and that fix doesn't help. I already verified my ID.

i try the appleid thing, i get the activation code, but when i try to place it into appleid website it told me the email its already in use

Me too... there is a solution?

I'm also getting this error. Can't seem to find a way around it.

Same here, glad I'm not alone.

This workded for me (from stack overflow):

The problem is that you haven't verified your email address with Apple.

Go to https://appleid.apple.com/ and log in then sent another verification email.

I had to go in the appleid management section, change my email address to a new one "the apple id email address not the communication email address" and verify it in order to be able to access the developer portal after 6 days of issues

Had this problem earlier too.

My case was way messier. I had an email address as AppleID that Apple blocked (due to the email server dns famous for spamming). So when I request email verification, sure enough the email never arrived at my inbox. So basically you need to change the email address where the verification email is to be sent.

1. Goto AppleID, and LOG IN.

2. After logging in, a window will pop up with these words:

Verify Email Address

Your Apple ID email address must be verified before you can sign in. Verify the address below or choose a different address.

(at this point, you're actually already logged in therefore Apple allows you to change the primary email address).

3. Type in a different email address and click Continue. After that wait for verification email and key in code to verify.