Error creating LLDB target at path - Xcode 12

I'm using Xcode 12 beta 3. When running my Apple Watch's target on WatchOS 7, I get this error:
Code Block
Warning: Error creating LLDB target at path '/Users/evan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/audigo-cneguthkmmoulfgcprsazbryrlrl/Build/Products/Debug-watchsimulator/AudigoWatchApplication.app'- using an empty LLDB target which can cause slow memory reads from remote devices.

I know this error use to be when running 32 bit frameworks on 64 bit devices, but I'm not doing that. Is this a bug? Or is there a setting I don't know of that needs to be updated?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of iEvanC Down vote post of iEvanC
21k views
  • I have the same on code 13.4.1

Add a Comment

Replies

I solved the error in a pure iOS app by setting "build Active Only Architecture" to true for release, in Product and Target build settings.

But cannot get the same result on watch app.

Tried on Xcode 12.2 and 12.4

Note: that does not really appear to cause problem.
  • I have also tried this, but the issue is not resolved. Set 'Build Active Only Architecture' to true.

Add a Comment

I am also facing the same issue. Does anyone have a solution for this?

In my case, this started happening for iOS simulators when I moved from an Intel Mac to an M series Mac. I had the following line in my xconfig:

EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*] = arm64

Removing that seems to fix the problem.

I have same problem on every simulator. MacOS , Xcode is reinstaled and updated.