Cannot enroll in Developer Program

I've been trying to resolve this issue for a long time, also been send multiple emails to Apple support, however nobody gave me the answer.

My situation is:
I am a Russian citizen, I've been living in China Mainland for 10 years already. Me and My friends developed apps and we would like to publish one of apps to my Apple Developer Account. I cannot open a Chinese Developer account because Chinese App Store prohibits foreigners to make a verification as a developer, so I've been trying to open and developer account with Russia as a country of origin and didn't succeed either. Apple Developer program doesn't let you to provide your personal data from another country you are not living in. I can provide my passports all personal data apple need, however my bank account and the phone number are all Chinese.

So my question is: What should I do next? What should international developers who live in other countries do if they want to publish their apps?

Thank you

Replies

I have the same exact problem, I cannot enroll in my home country, and I cannot enroll if I'm registered in the Chinese store.

Support won't help. I've tried twitter, email, calling. Apple don't provide any type of solution or answer how to manage this.

The astonishing thing is that people are so stupid they pay lots to use Apple devices in the first place... I guess the answer is to find a Chinese person who doesn't use Apple and then get them to sign up and give you their account.