Your enrollment could not be completed.

Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

i think this issue is about country / region setting, i have registered my account with country / region Timor - Leste.
when i start to enroll and fill the first form this message just pop up then finish.
Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

can you please help to fix this issue please?
here is my case number 101173756517 09/09/2020

Replies

Such requests are best put to support directly - use the 'Contact Us' link below, selecting 'account management' as the topic.

Good luck.
i already have the case number 101173756517 on 09/09/2020 but not resolve until today

already have the case number

Yes, I see, thanks - The point is that you shouldn't expect an account support conversation here in devForums, which is not a normal account support channel, and more likely a blackhole for your issue.

All you can count on here are comments from other devs with their own account problems...
Hope help :)
medium.com/macoclock/how-to-register-an-apple-developer-account-2020-183221496022

I have the same problem. I've been waiting for weeks now because it says it can't be completed, but they don't solve the problem.