Notes Popup, bottom right corner?

Anyone figure out where to turn this off? The bottom right is my default location for clicking back to the desktop, when I want to walk away for a few minutes and not risk the pets typing on my keyboard.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Lostinlodos Down vote post of Lostinlodos
22k views
  • Thank you!!! Life just got better!

• Thanks for the solution. If only I could stop my iphone from updating every song when I sync. Nevere did this under High Sierra. Now on Catalina.

• Thank you, thank you, thank you. I hate that fricken thing!

Add a Comment

Replies

System Preference -> Mission Control -> Hot Corners -> change "Quick Note" to "-"

• Bless you!

• THANK YOUUU!! that has been driving me crazy for the last month and didn't know why or how it happened

• Thank you!!! This has been so ANNOYING! So happy it's easy to turn off. And, I can turn on the other corners if I want, someday.

THANK YOU!!! This has been driving me NUTS and you are the only one who answered it correctly!!!!

This feature-add is wrong. Never change a users preferences to something that adds unexpected behaviour in such a random location. Plus as the user above correctly identifies, it is a very convenient way to lock a screen.

BTW: on Ventura it's Desktop & Dock scroll down to :Hot Corners... bottom of the tab.

This was so annoying to accidentally click Note when trying to click the Trash... not a problem anymore thanks to you...

Does anyone know that you're my hero

Updating current naming conventions... this is from Ventura 13.2.1

System Settings —> Desktop & Dock —> (scroll to bottom) Hot Corners Change to " - " or another feature of your choice.

Even deleting the note that was stuck in my Notes at the bottom right corner wouldn't make it go away, it just kept coming back. Not sure how it got turned on but so glad it's gone now!! :)

You're the real MVP!! Thank you!