(App Store rejected because invalid symlink)ITMS-90332: Invalid Symbolic Link - The symbolic link

When I submitted to the MacOS Apple Store, it was rejected, and the following error was prompted, what should I do (I used a third-party build and signature, and did not use XCode)

Dear Developer,We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "CollDesk" 1.0.0 (1.0.0). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.ITMS-90332: Invalid Symbolic Link - The symbolic link 'com.colltech.desk.pkg/Payload/CollDesk.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPrintSupport.framework/Headers' resolves to an invalid location. Make sure that the symbolic link does not resolve to itself, and that the location exists and is contained within the app bundle.ITMS-90332: Invalid Symbolic Link - The symbolic link 'com.colltech.desk.pkg/Payload/CollDesk.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Headers' resolves to an invalid location. Make sure that the symbolic link does not resolve to itself, and that the location exists and is contained within the app bundle.ITMS-90332: Invalid Symbolic Link - The symbolic link 'com.colltech.desk.pkg/Payload/CollDesk.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtDBus.framework/Headers' resolves to an invalid location. Make sure that the symbolic link does not resolve to itself, and that the location exists and is contained within the app bundle.ITMS-90332: Invalid Symbolic Link - The symbolic link 'com.colltech.desk.pkg/Payload/CollDesk.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Headers' resolves to an invalid location. Make sure that the symbolic link does not resolve to itself, and that the location exists and is contained within the app bundle.ITMS-90332: Invalid Symbolic Link - The symbolic link 'com.colltech.desk.pkg/Payload/CollDesk.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Headers' resolves to an invalid location. Make sure that the symbolic link does not resolve to itself, and that the location exists and is contained within the app bundle.ITMS-90332: Invalid Symbolic Link - The symbolic link 'com.colltech.desk.pkg/Payload/CollDesk.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWidgets.framework/Headers' resolves to an invalid location. Make sure that the symbolic link does not resolve to itself, and that the location exists and is contained within the app bundle.

• I ran spctl and it gives me "invalid destination for symbolic link in bundle)" but I cannot determine which links are bad; I wonder how the apple team got the above output

Ok

find -L .  -type l -print

In the bundle

Add a Comment

Replies

same problem