Unable to enroll into the Apple Developer Program

Hello! Every time I attempt to enroll into the program I get hit with one of the following two errors:

Unknown Error Please try again.

Apple ID Issue The region of the Apple ID that's signed in to Settings or System Preferences is different than the region of the Apple ID with which you signed into the Apple Developer app. Sign in to Settings or System Preferences with an Apple ID that has the same region.

I’m very confused by this message because I have never changed the region of my Apple ID - it should be United States.

How can I complete my enrollment?

Replies

I'm also getting this error via the Apple Developer App. Checked my apple id and it has the same region as my devices system preferences.

I've seen a lot of these posts online without a resolution so I'll try to post updates here and hopefully others will find it helpful.

Most recent update:

I've been able to successfully complete my application and I was able to pay the subscription fee. Now I'm just waiting for my purchase + application to be processed.

I was able to complete my application by not using the Apple Developer Apps. The iPhone app and the Mac app did not work for me. The online registration process seemed to work for me.

@carlosrobelli how did you get it to refresh after the error?

Any resolutions Please. I am trying on MacBook Pro and it fails when I enter the Personal Information and once I give number and submit it gives Unknown Error.

Give up the developers app and continue the proccess online, here:

https://developer.apple.com/account

• Tried that but there is no renew button without the developer app.

Add a Comment

Hello everyone!

Here is the solution:

The Solution

If the Apple Developer App don't working for you, try to sign in from the web.
You can go to https://developer.apple.com/enroll/ and there will be an option bellow the Apple Dveloper App option, called Register on the web or Continue on the web.
I did this method and **there was no ID verification **!

So try this.
I hope it helped!

• The weird thing is I do not have this option bellow the Apple Developer App, it just said contact us if you don't want to register with the app. how......

• I am stuck at what seems the same problem. When i klick the big blue button that prompts "enroll" then i just get to a page that says: Your enrollment is under review. Please contact us (thats a hyperlink). And above that is written: Contact us to continue your enrollment. What should i do now?

• In my case the only way to enroll is through the developer app, even from the website its only showing me the option to pay from the developer app. I already sent a email to apple support waiting for an answer lol

Add a Comment

i hate apple this is totally shit they cant process payment i tried with 5-6 cards even from developer app, tried to add payment method in m apple account, and also tried to enroll through web but same they cant process payment and even not providing any response what reason they are unable to process payment ...

Same problem, I've contacted the support and they don't know the reason and they don't know how can I fix. Either web enrollment doesn't work for me.

the same case, i tried different cards, tried all solutions and contacted the support, i m currently in Morocco, maybe thats the reason

• Try restarting your device and trying again. Log out of your device and then sign back in again. This can refresh the connection and potentially resolve any authentication issues. If you’re still stuck, then contact Apple Developer Program Support (https://developer.apple.com/support/).

Also, I have completed these payments for a number of people. If you are in Nigeria and you can't get through with yours, I can help you complete the process. contact me: +2349030465501

Add a Comment