How do I delete my developer account?

I have an developer account and I want to delete it.

How do I do that?

Replies

Me too, do they not know how?
Me too. If I delete and make a new one, maybe they can get my name right, haha
You don't delete an account. You just stop using it. If you have an issue you believe requires something along those lines, use the 'contact us' link, below choosing 'account management', provide your details etc. and wait for them to reach out.

Good luck.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT
Me too, I'm trying to delete my Apple ID and they won't let me delete it because I have a developer account, with apps that haven't been live in months.
  • Can't you create a new account and transfer the master user privileges to that account and delete your Apple ID?

Add a Comment
Can't even use Contact Us to do this. The dropdown only provides the accounts that are "active", I can't select the developer account that has not been renewed... and I don't want to select one of the other teams for fear of them shutting that one down instead. Can't initiate a transfer of ownership either, none of those options are available unless I fork up another $99 to renew the account.
I have found nothing in tou that says that you are a ***** to an administrator for the rest of your existence. What do I have to do? Sue them I guess. They just ask stupid if you call. I only entered my Apple ID as an ignorant new iPhone user thinking it was just an innocent way to learn some coding. If that went well, maybe eventually program an app. I never paid $99 for the main program, just poked around and eventually learned that it is simply a way for developers to suck curious dupes like me in so they have fresh meat to run their little test on the victim’s devices. It’s two letters away from CT… or bovine excrement!
I want out now or filing LSuit

delete developer account

• do not want to use

Add a Comment

do not want to use