App

I am writing to discuss a new idea that I believe could help address the recurring issue we have been facing with our app being repeatedly rejected by Apple.

When I was preparing the new version to be sent to App Review, while I was updating and adding information about our subscriptions (this is necessary if they are rejected together with the build), I noticed that after the changes I can send them to Review separately from the new app.

I sent them to Review and their status changed to "Waiting For Review" without the new build.

We are assuming that the reason for all of our previous versions of the app being rejected is because our app is being tested before the subscriptions have been confirmed by Apple. So the app kept trying to get information about the subscriptions and got frozen on the "App Store Synchronization" screen.

My idea is that maybe we will get the subscriptions confirmed separately from the build and then send a new version to App Review with the subscriptions already confirmed. Since Apple support hasn't responded to any of my requests for help and their documentation regarding App Store Connect is very poor, I thought this idea was worthy of your attention.

If this approach is unsuccessful, we can at least eliminate it as a possible cause of our app rejections and also send a new build right after that. I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter, and I look forward to your response.

Does anyone here have any ideas on this subject