Generation of IPA using Command line tools

I am generating the IPA file using command line tools for custom IPA generation. Each time, it asks for login credentials during code signing. However, this doesn't work for me because I always use a different developer's profile to generate the IPA. Consequently, I am unable to enter the login passcode for each developer's profile. Please let me know if there are any other steps to avoid code signing while generating the IPA file.

The scripts as follows: xcodebuild -workspace -scheme -archivePath archive xcodebuild -exportArchive -archivePath -exportPath -exportOptionsPlist.

Replies

Hello guys, I tried some of the pre-listed commands from Xcode, but I haven't found a solution related to the issue I described above. However, I read someone's post in the forum suggesting to pass these parameters while generating the archive file: CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY="Apple Distribution TeamName(Team ID)" PROVISIONING_PROFILE="Provisional name." However, in my Xcode, it's not recognizing it as a proper tag.

If you know any other tags or command parameters to pass for generating the archive file, please help me. My main concern is to perform codesigning using command line tools without using an interactive menu to enter it manually.

Thanks in advance.