Notarize Electron app Team is not configured for notarization issue

{ "logFormatVersion": 1, "status": "Rejected", "statusSummary": "Team is not yet configured for notarization. Please contact Developer Programs Support at developer.apple.com under the topic Development and Technical / Other Development or Technical Questions.", "statusCode": 7000, "ticketContents": null, "issues": null }

I've tried notarizing my electron app but I get this error all the time. I've contacted Apple Developer Technical Team but I've been redirected to Developer Programs Support.

I've asked them to approve the Team for notarization and they've redirected me back to Technical Team and said that the Team is not approved for notarization, which I know already from the logs error.

I've watched every topic related to this Team is not yet configured for notarization issue, like : https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/118465

But it didn't helped much, because I suppose it's something that the Developer Programs Support needs to approve.

My Team seems configured in App Connect, everything seems to be in place, I've accepted all the agreements, don't know what else to accept or do for Team to be approved, I didn't receive next steps from the Apple Developer Program Support Team.

It's been 2 months since I'm trying to notarize and the deadline is coming, so please if anybody can help out to fix this.

Thank you

Replies

I've asked them to approve the Team for notarization and they've redirected me

That should not have happened. Please drop me a line via email, at the address in my signature. Make sure to include a link to this thread because I get a lot email |-:

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

For those reading along at home, I’ll be helping melinte-luminita in a different context.

Note And just so we’re clear, the info from my post on that earlier thread is still valid: Only Developer Programs Support can address this issue.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Hi @melinte-luminita,

I'm facing same issue. Did your problem resolved, can you please give me steps to resolve this issue if you have? You help will be appreciated.

Thank you!