After the upgrade of Sonoma 14.0 (23A344), after the 802.1x connection is successful, the system will send logoff and then fail.

After the upgrade of Sonoma 14.0 (23A344), after the 802.1x connection is successful, the system will send logoff and then fail. It is normal before the upgrade, but after the upgrade of the system. How can I view more detailed information? I'm sure it's an update to Sonoma 14.0 (23A344), which has been tested on multiple machines. Please help me!

• BOOL isSuccess = [[CWWiFiClient sharedWiFiClient].interface associateToEnterpriseNetwork:network identity:target_identity username:nil password:nil error:&error]; if (isSuccess) { NSLog(@"success"); }else { NSLog(@"failure:%@",error); }

To add, I use this API for authentication

Add a Comment

Replies

Is it possible that it is a problem with the Interface? I found the following code CWInterface *interface = [[CWWiFiClient sharedWiFiClient] interface]; The ssid of the interface is null and not active, but my 802.1x authentication and authorization has been successful and successfully connected to the authorized network.

Does this happen if you join the Wi-Fi network manually? Or only if you join it with CoreWLAN?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"