3 months stuck with "Team isn't configured for notarization"

Notarizing was working fine on my account, but suddenly stopped working with this error message. I've contacted Apple Developer Program support and they told me it's an internal issue on their side, that their engineers are working on it and that they'll answer me when the engineers have an answer.

The thing is, this thing has been going for 3 months. Every time I email the support I get a bot message saying "our engineers are looking into it". And my account still is unable to notarize my app.

What's going on? I've message several other Apple Developers and none of them had to deal with this. Why is this happening to my account?

This is blocking the launch of my project(https://focuslit.app), which I worked months and have costumers asking about the new features, but I can't release a new version without notarizing.

What can I do? I'm seriously thinking about refunding everyone and dropping the project, I never felt this mistreated by a company(which I have all products and used to love) before.

Replies

Unfortunately I don’t have any advice beyond what I gave in this thread, and I know you’ve seen that already.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"