Apple Developer Program Enrollment Bug - Apple took all money from my gift card balance and claimed that Purchase Failed - An unknown error occurred

Today I was going to subscribe to the Apple Developer Program since I have an app that I want to distribute to App Store. Everything went fine in the enrollment process, until I had to pay. For Christmas, I had received a physical Apple Gift Card of 1000 SEK (≈100 USD) and therefore had this on my Apple-ID's gift card balance. I had already spent 49 SEK of the gift card balance on an app subscription. However, when I tried to enroll in the Apple Developer Program, Apple took the remaining 951 SEK from the gift card balance (it's gone from my account now on my iPhone and Mac), and also took 44 SEK from my bank account to add up to the total of 995 SEK per year the membership costs here in Sweden. What should I do? I want my gift card balance back, my 44 SEK to my bank account and a working way to pay since this is obviously a bug caused by someone at Apple not thinking about how the Apple Developer app should behave if there's a gift card balance on the Apple-ID account. I have not gotten an email regarding the transaction, and I can't seem to continue the enrollment from my Mac. On the Report a problem Apple website, the purchase is not visible. What can I do?

Payment failed error message.

Money taken from my bank account.

On my iPad I can still see the gift card balance, but on my iPhone and Mac the gift card balance is gone from the App Store app.