'offerTerms' Issue in Custom Offer Codes Link

Hey everyone,

Starting two days ago, we've seen a problem regarding the text explaining our offer code's terms. We have:

• Auto-renewable subscription
  • Subscription offer
  • Offer code
  • Custom offer code

This issue pops up when you click on the custom offer code link. It used to display "50% off for the first year," but now it just shows "offerTerms."

We can't seem to find a way to change this in App Store Connect, which leads us to believe it might be a glitch. Has anyone else encountered this? Any advice on how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated!

Juno

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of naschkatze Down vote post of naschkatze

Replies

The German version.

Same problem here, any help from Apple, please?

Same here, super annoying

I submitted a support request to Apple last Thursday (March 28th), but have not heard anything from them. Maybe it helps if others contact Apple, too.

The issue is extremely annoying because app users don't understand and contact us to ask for the offer terms.

Apple, please comment and help! :o/

I reached out to them on March 17, and on March 27, they requested a screenshot along with steps to reproduce the issue. I responded immediately. However, since then, there has been no response from Apple. The problem continues and is affecting our sales😔

Got a reply from them, they asked to submit a Feedback Report, which I did: FB13705173

I also submitted a Feedback Report back on March 25th, FB13697245.

The issue seems to be fixed.

Works for me now too, thanks!