Apple does not provide an account for me even though I have been verified through many steps

I'm encountering this issue, although Apple has called to confirm that they will provide us with an account after contacting our CTO, but they did not provide it, and I have received 2-3 similar emails like this. Has anyone experienced a similar situation or is there any Apple employee here, please help me.

It's been over 3 months, but I still haven't been granted an account even though I've provided them with all the necessary payment information, business operation certificates, and DUNS code. Below is email I received from Apple. I really feel very helpless.

Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Apple Developer Program Support. My name is Iskandar, and I will assist you further with your inquiry.

We were unable to confirm your association with an Apple Developer Program membership or enrollment.

Kindly ask the applicant to get in touch with us.

Your case number is 102229384940. If you have any questions regarding this matter, feel free to reply to this email, and I will respond as soon as possible. You can also check the availability of phone support using our website:...