Team is not yet configured for notarization. Please contact Developer Programs

Greetings to all. I have purchased my developer account and encountered an error message stating "Team is not yet configured for notarization" when attempting to sign my software. Despite my efforts to get in touch with Developer Programs over the past month through numerous phone calls and emails, the only response I receive is that they are unable to assist me at the moment. This situation has become quite distressing. We are encountering obstacles in releasing our software as Apple is impeding our progress. Users are experiencing an "unidentified developer" error message when trying to download it. I am unsure who to reach out to for assistance, especially when Apple support seems unresponsive despite being quick to accept payments.

Replies

I talk about this issue here. In short, this isn’t a technical issue and, as such, it’s not something that DTS can help you with.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Yes this is the problem no one can help me with this issue! nightmare

• Have you resolved your issue? I recently encountered the same problem. When I submit the notarized package, it shows "Rejected." It has been almost 10 days now, and this is a developer account I just applied for. When I use my personal account to test the same package, it goes through very quickly. However, the new account fails to notarize successfully.

Add a Comment

I opened a case with developer support over a month ago, and so far the only feedback I've gotten is that the engineering team is investigating. At first I tried to take a positive approach, that the issues gave me some extra time to polish my app before release, but now…