Change Personal Name to Company Name on App Store

I'm writing to request assistance in updating the developer name displayed for my apps on the App Store. Currently, my full name appears instead of my LLC's name, which is unprofessional for my upcoming app promotion campaign.

Here's the situation:

I have established a Limited Liability Company (LLC) and possess a valid Employer Identification Number (EIN). I created two separate Apple Developer accounts: one as an individual and another as an organization (company). Despite enrolling as an organization and submitting my EIN, the App Store still displays my personal name. I understand the importance of displaying the correct legal entity for my apps. Could you please advise on the following:

What steps can I take to ensure my LLC name is accurately reflected on the App Store? Is there any additional documentation required to verify my LLC (e.g., business license, certificate of formation)? Could there be a processing delay for EIN verification? I'm prepared to provide any necessary documentation to expedite this process. I'm also launching a significant promotional campaign for my app soon, and having my company name displayed is critical for professionalism.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.