Endless waiting for the purchase of the developer program with no feedback.

On March 21st, I placed an order for the developer program membership and received an email confirmation titled "Order Acknowledgement," stating that the order would be processed within 2 business days.

Today is April 9th, Have I received any updates? None.

Have I attempted to reach out to developer support via [https://developer.apple.com/contact) Certainly. I've opened cases with the following numbers: 102264562716, 102266632297. However, I have not yet received any response.

Replies

The same situation I have at this moment. Enrolled to the program => no feedback. I paid with Revolut card. Then I raised the incident 102265552946 when the period is over + a week => no response.

To be honest, I have never imagined that it would be so with Apple Organisation.

Hey has the money been taken off your bank account? I had this issue when applying with my other business. They would literally not take the funds out of my bank and blamed my bank however after calling my bank and them saying oh we have not received a request the money was eventually taken off.

What I find odd is that Apple Devleoper support is not connected to regular Apple support and they do not have a call center. Another thing is... why mention a 2 day response time if you are not going to respond in 2 days....

• has the money been taken off your bank account?

No, nothing has been withdrawn. Somewhere I read, that in this case the support team can suggest to enroll to via the dev app, but for that they have to cancel the original application.
Add a Comment