CopyCat Rejection - What documentation is needed to prove the app is mine?

I have submitted my app twice, with specific documentation showcasing the termination of agreement of the original release of my game via a publisher two years ago. The original released was removed from the App Store over a year ago and the publishers App Dev account closed.

I have now finally readied my game to be published by myself on the App store but keep getting rejected with this info:

Your app's metadata contains content that is similar to third-party content, which may create a misleading association with another developer's app or intellectual property.

Specifically, the app's description, name, and icons includes references to xxxxxx.

Next Steps

It would be appropriate to revise the app and metadata to remove this third-party content before resubmitting for review.

If you have the necessary rights to distribute an app with this third-party content, attach documentary evidence in the App Review Information section in App Store Connect and reply to this message. ______

The App is built from MY Unity project, I have released the game on Steam, Itch, GOG and Switch over the years, but am now having to prove that this game is my own!

I have supplied the termination agreement between myself and the original publisher, please help me get my game released!!!