I have reach limit of associations and want to add a new device.

I have reach limit of associations and want to add a new device.

Anytime I want to add a new device I get this error message "Your development team has reached the maximum number of registered iPhone devices."

I have disabled some of the devices BUT I can't remove them completely. Hence, I still reach the limit of devices. As per as the Apple message saying: "Note: If you remove a registered device from your account, it will continue to count against your device limit. At the start of your new membership year, Account Holders and Admins will be presented with the option to remove listed devices and restore the available device count." I can't wait until the start of the new membership year.

How can I remove and add more devices please wihtout having to wait until new membership year?

Thank you

Replies

How can I remove and add more devices please wihtout having to wait until new membership year?

As the message says, you can’t. I imagine this is intended to prevent using it as a sneaky (if rather labor-intensive) method of app distribution.

Do you really have 100 iPhone devices across your team at one time?

• We have numerous teams that need to test their contributions to the app before being live. While we don't constantly require 100 iPhones, the turnover rate of these teams has led us to reach the 100-iPhone limit quite fast. Presently, some QA members are unable to directly test on their iPhones. We can't afford to remain in this situation until the end of September; it poses too many risks of introducing bugs without proper iPhone testing. Is there a way to bypass this rule? Thank you,

Add a Comment