Looping into Apple Enrollment with no result!

Dear Apple Community,

I've been dealing with a frustrating situation for the past three months regarding my application to the Apple Development program. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, and I'm reaching out for some assistance.

TL;DR: I've received the "Complete your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program" email, but when I try to proceed with the payment, the system puts me back in the enrollment stage again. Despite numerous calls to the support center, I'm stuck in a loop and unable to move forward. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Long Version: Today, I received an email prompting me to complete my enrollment in the Apple Developer Program. However, upon attempting to do so through the Apple Developer App, I discovered that my previous enrollment had been somehow withdrawn, leaving me back at square one. Frustrated and confused, I turned to the Apple Developer Web for answers, only to find myself facing the same message.

After taking a 5min break to gather my thoughts, I returned to the Apple Developer app, only to encounter another roadblock. Now, I'm being directed to enrol through the web page, despite being told previously that the process must be completed through the app. It's a super annoying and confusing situation, to say the least.

I am from Australia and trying to navigate my business overseas; I've faced many different challenges. However, this experience with Apple has been particularly the most ridiculous one. I've seen many different problems over the years but this has no logic.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has any insights to offer, I'd greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support.